Gripmaster Hand Exerciser
The Gripmaster Hand Exerciser conditions the fingers, hand, wrist and forearm with a unit you can carry in your pocket.
Professional sports trainers, athletes and therapists use Gripmaster because of its unique ability to provide an effective isolated resistance workout.
All athletes have a common goal to develop and maintain strength, control, endurance, coordination and dexterity to ensure their competitive edge.
Gripmaster is here to help you reach and accomplish your goals.
- Begin all exercises slowly and use low resistance and few repetitions
- Hold each position 3-5 seconds and relax – repeat 5 to 10 times
- Little by little, increase to 3 sets of 10 (30 reps)
- When graduating to higher resistance begin again with 5 to 10 reps and build slowly
- If you experience pain or fatigue – stop immediately
- Extra Light (3 lb per finger) for average hands: Yellow
- Light (5 lb per finger) for average hands: Blue
- Medium (7 lb per finger) for above average hands: Red
- Heavy (9 lb per finger) for stronger hands: Black
Challenges each finger individually using patented spring-loaded finger piston technology
Greatly improves hand, wrist, and forearm strength
Develops dexterity and endurance
Fits in your pocket so you can exercise anytime, anywhere
Ergonomic palm cushion for added comfort